Uganda Safaris (Gorilla Trekking, Wildlife Adventures, & Chimpanzee Trekking Tours) – Confidence Africa Tours
With a huge array of wildlife, including the Big 5, and the most stunning landscapes, the Uganda Safaris tour offers a unique experience during mountain gorilla trekking safaris in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest & chimpanzee trekking in the rain-forests of Kibale forest national park.
What Makes Uganda Safaris Unique?
In addition to being the origin of the White Nile River, and the equator runs right through the country, Uganda Destinations have jam-packed and diverse places from valley lakes such as Lake Victoria, and Kyoga, to tropical rain forests like Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, and Kibale forest.
Trending Uganda Wildlife Safaris to the Iconic Uganda National Parks – Confidence Tours
Iconic Parks & Reserves of Uganda Safaris – Confidence Africa Tours
Frequently Asked Questions About Uganda Safaris – Confidence Africa Tours
Best Time for Uganda Safaris Tour?
The drier months of June to August and December to February are the Best Time to Visit Uganda for safaris. As the weather would be perfect with little to no rain. And these seasons, almost all parks except parks in the rainforests are always dry and good to drive through for game drives.
Enjoy Abundant Wildlife in Uganda Safaris
- Elephants, hippo, buffalo, and zebra are plentiful in Uganda Destinations.
- Lions, Leopards, and white rhino are more confined but you can easily spot them in the right location.
- With more than 1,000 species, bird watching is the real charm of Uganda Safaris tour.
- The best part about Uganda safaris tour is tracking primates, particularly gorillas and chimpanzees.
- Spot antelope AKA the Uganda Kob, a favorite prey of the lion.
Best Places to See Wildlife During Uganda Safaris Tour
- Chimpanzees: Kibale Forest national park, Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary.
- Golden Monkeys: Mgahinga National Park, the smallest national park of Uganda destinations.
- Mountain Gorillas: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Tree Climbing Lions: Ishasha, the southern section of Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Rhinos: Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- Mountain Climbing: Rwenzori Mountains
- Cultural Tours: Kidepo Valley national park
What is the Cost for Uganda Safaris Tour?
While booking any Uganda Safaris Tour you need to consider the following;
- Duration of your Uganda Safari Holidays.
- Time of your travel
- Number of people in your group (the more the cheaper)
- Your choice of accommodations
- Park entry fees and permit costs
- Extra safari activities like boat cruises.
Confidence Africa Tours offers customized tailor-made Uganda Safaris Tour Packages to suit every budget. So, what are you waiting for? Embark a single most rewarding Uganda Safaris Tour Holidays with us.